- EST-ferret: a user-configurable, automated package for convenient analysis of ESTs data. It includes necessary steps for ESTs cleaning, submission to dbEST, clustering, identification and annotation.
- GOprofiler: associating ESTs with Gene Ontology annotations.
- GOmatrix: associating gene groups in gene expressions with Gene Ontology categories. It is able to process thousand times of Fisher's Exact tests to check significance and provides a GUI for data input.
- CORR for ExprAlign: ExprAlign is an approach for clustering gene expression data using Pearson's correlation coefficients. CORR is a C programme to compute million times of Pearson's correlation coefficients in minutes. Its performance is much better than similar programmes in MatLab.
- FindOrthologs: a PERL programme to find orthologous relationships across three species.
- Balsamic – protein 3D structure visualisation
Patent proteins cover sequences of EPO (European Patent Office) proteins,
JPO (Japan Patent Office) proteins, KIPO (Korean Intellectual Property Office) proteins and
USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) proteins.
Patent nucleotides contain the patent class data in the EMBL-Bank.
Non-redundant patent sequences consist of 2 levels databases. Level-1 non-redundant patent sequences are 100% identical over the same length; Level-2 non-redundant patent sequences are identical and belong to a same patent family (a same invention).